Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Move As Far As I Could, Leave As Far As I Could!!!!"

Actually hoping tat can write in Chinese de but seem like i already dunno how to write liao hahaha.

Just starter a new job and quite good... at least got EPF, Socso and income tax loh... somemore all is follow labour law... got annual leave everything la... tat the job i dream always de.... rite now i quite happy oh coz i already quit the handphone industri... but now also got do part time job la selling handphone to those regular customer...

but 1 things very headache for now is facing the frens problem.... feel like my frens and bro are using me becoz i have transport... and rite now i facing financial problem coz cant roll those money to my supplier... and now the time to call upon them to return my money back seem tat like just my parent or olders say tat money go out easily but return back is difficult.... cant even 1 friend or bor return me any money.... make me think tat y i last time so stupid.... y i must help friends when they in trouble but in the end when i were in trouble they run away or give those nonsense reason.... y? y? y? somemore i done anything also think they felling 1st but did they? i stupid until my love also given to those who call us "bro 4ever".... now i also scold and laugh myself.... " Liam Yap Tzu Wern, y u so stupid??? y u done tis things and your friends din done or help u at all!!!!"

Planning to move.... move as far as i could.... need to leave.... leave as far as i could... i have to... dun blame me or put wrong things in me coz u all dun ever have the right to do tat... NO NO NO.....

No comments: