Monday, September 15, 2008

Wish me have a great time la

15/09/2008 05.57p.m rain...
start from now maybe use dairy format to write blog.....
today i mad with 2 person.... 2 person also i love the most... 1 is my dad and 1 is my mum....
tis two persons y cant they always listen want i trying to tell them... i just need they opinion and their ear to hear wat i wan to say.... just simply... y cant they do tat.....once i start wan to say something and the 1st things they do is just scold... scold .... scold..... make my head so headach.... so pain..... somemore later date with my 'target'.... worry giving her the worst experince when we 1st time date....
so worry later will wat happen.... maybe taken her to pavilion TGI friday having dinner.... hope and pray tat the situation will be good and we enjoy it.... but the things i hope the most is tat she can happy and having a great time tonight.... if can i hope can give her a wonderful and happy day all the time.... wat i'm saying haha.... hope u all pray to me tat tonite have a great time ba hehe^^

No comments: