Friday, September 12, 2008

My Inside World.....

sometimes stare in tis blank post dun know wat i want to write but when in mind a lot of things i wan to say out.....
when driving, my mind just go round and round and round tat thinking how to make money..... sometimes money can stand a lot of things or can buy ppl "true colour".... i means those ppl wearing mask do ppl 1 when they talk about money.... ok ok example when din talk about money, they will always say hey bro bla bla..... bro 4ever ah.... but when u need help tat time u will see those wearing mask or they could say "bro" will run away from u....
HAhahaha so "true colour" of them...... dun know wat can i say....
back to my situation..... i was hoping to see her again but i cant coz when i make appointment with her, she buz in last minute..... i'm not angry... seriously i'm not.... if she have seeing tis blogspot i just need to say dun feel so sorry... is ok... nevermine...
i'm not the person wont understand tat wat is important..... just have to say i need to wait and try my best do it again loh.... i know i'm not quite special or maybe i'm not handsome enough.... but 1 things u also tell me be4 tat i must trust myself and i wont fall out so quickly... i will do my all best to stand beside u, take good care of u and when u in need i will the 1st person to be ur side immediately..... but i know i dunno how to say in front of u.... just hoping when u tis blog and know wat i feel.... hopefully u understand not becoz i'm just saying only... just i'm scare when i say tis things to u and u will run away from me.... hope u understand tat... if somebody see tis blog, pls if u angry with me or wat go ahead i wont blame u... i know wat i wan and wat i need... not becoz i need to sacrife my whole life to u even my future but i will say 1 things tat u are my bro 4ever.... if u see wat i write rite now and feel so angry ok i will walk away......

No comments: