Thursday, December 11, 2008

confussing

11/12/2008 Night
I already work at Ultimate Copier almost three month already...so fast three month already pass but i cant use to it. until now dun know wat i suppose to do. ask myself y my sales always between 1-2. Cant go to three or even ten machine. did i miss somethings? y other ppls can do until sales very good but not me? did i not good enough? did i say something wrong when i talking to customer? but when i go back do mobile phone part time last week in BB plaza, i feel i can find myself there. i know wat i suppose to say, wat to do, wat i must say or wat i not suppose to say. i thought when my sales in mobile market is good so i go anywhere also no need to worry but proven wrong... I'm now in trouble stage... cant cover my whole month outgoing expenses. ahhahhh very headache. Should resign rite now? or i should stay? i need money rite now but i dun wan waste my long time in counter. haiz.... i know tis world dun have such tis things de. i need to face the truth tat if i wan money i need to sacrifice my time but if i wan freedom i need to sacrifice my money. help somebody help me ah..... wat should i do? wat should i do next steps? wat can i do?

No comments: